Johanna Gullichsen - Helios Black
Wearable Cover and Long Hot Water Bottle Set
The Helios is a striking pattern from the Johanna Gullichsen Collection. Named after the sun king Helios, “the stripes are like the golden rays of the sun. Gentle yet rhythmic lines evoke rays of light.” Wrap yourself in the Helios and feel the warmth with our YUYU Bottle.
The durability of the fabric along with its bold graphic patterns make it the perfect statement piece to wear around your body or simply to keep by your bedside. The Helios comes in two beautiful colours, the Helios Yellow and Helios Black.
Warm-up with your YUYU
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing.
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy.
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YUYU. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
- Help keep you warm and snug in the great outdoors while camping, backpacking, sailing and more.
Cool down with your YUYU
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YUYU around your neck and under your arms to cool your internal body temperature down.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
- Dimensions: L81xW11cm.
- YUYU natural, rubber bottle included.
- Material: Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC), Sri Lankan, Fair Trade Rubber bottle, 100% cotton cover with duvet lining.
- A wearable strap feature that allows you to wear it multiple ways and go hands-free.
- Signature honeycomb-patterned lining on the inside of the cover.
- Requires less than a kettle of water to fill up (less than 1 litre). For full instructions, head to our FAQ page.
Note: If you are going to switch between hot and cold use, it is strongly advised to purchase a separate bottle from our Accessories page to prolong the use of the YUYU rubber bottle.
Alle unsere Wärmflaschenhüllen mit Ausnahme der Kaschmir Kollektion sind bei 30 ° maschinenwaschbar.
Wir empfehlen, Kaschmirbezüge von Hand zu waschen und zum Trocknen vorsichtig auf eine ebene Fläche zu legen. Sie können einen Kaschmirkamm verwenden, um eventuell auftretendes Pilling zu entfernen. Kaschmirkämme können mit Ihrer Kaschmir-YuYu-Flasche bestellt werden.
Halten Sie Ihre YuYu-Flasche bei Nichtgebrauch trocken, kühl und dunkel. Wir empfehlen, die Flasche kopfüber mit abgenommenem Stopfen aufzuhängen, damit die Flasche innen vollständig trocken wird. Die Flasche sollte vor direkter Sonneneinstrahlung geschützt werden.
Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf unserer Seite über Pflegehinweise.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends.
The UK's exit from the EU has meant that trading between the UK and EU countries has become more difficult and expensive. As we are a British company, we wanted to find a solution for our customers in the EU, and have therefore opened a warehouse in Germany.
Delivery prices are calculated based on the delivery address and what you order. Delivery within Germany starts at €6,00 and from €12,00 to the rest of the EU.
We use GLS or UPS to deliver most orders and you can usually expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
If you want to order to a country outside of the EU you must use our GBP store (yuyubottle.com) because It is not possible to place an order to a country that is not one of the 27 European Union member states from our EUR store at the moment.
Please see full delivery and returns details at yuyubottle.eu/delivery-and-returns