NEW Waffle Papaya
Wearable Cover & Long Hot Water Bottle
The Cotton Waffle is a fan favourite. The breathable, soft Cotton Waffle cover will lock in heat, giving you hours of warm bliss as you wrap it, hug it, sling it around your body with YUYU's wearable strap feature.
Warm-up with your YUYU
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YUYU. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
- Help keep you warm and snug in the great outdoors while camping, backpacking, sailing and more.
Cool down with your YUYU
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YUYU around your neck and under your arms to cool your internal body temperature.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
- Dimensions: L81xW11cm.
- YUYU natural, rubber bottle included.
- Material: Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC), Sri Lankan, Fair Trade Rubber bottle, 100% cotton waffle cover with duvet lining.
- A wearable strap feature that allows you to wear it multiple ways and go hands-free.
- Signature honeycomb-patterned lining on the inside of the cover.
- Requires less than a kettle of water to fill up (less than 1 litre). For full instructions, head to our FAQ page.
Note: If you are going to switch between hot and cold use, it is strongly advised to purchase a separate bottle from our Accessories page to prolong the use of the YUYU rubber bottle.
All YUYU long hot water bottle covers (except for the Cashmere Collection) are machine washable at 30°.
Cashmere cover care
We recommend that cashmere covers are hand washed and laid gently on a flat surface to dry. You can use a cashmere comb to remove any pilling that may occur. Cashmere combs are available to purchase with your cashmere YUYU Bottle.
When not in use
When not in use, keep your YUYU Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle becomes completely dry inside. The bottle should be kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
Find out more on our Care Instructions page.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends.
The UK's exit from the EU has meant that trading between the UK and EU countries has become more difficult and expensive. As we are a British company, we wanted to find a solution for our customers in the EU, and have therefore opened a warehouse in Germany.
Delivery prices are calculated based on the delivery address and what you order. Delivery within Germany starts at €6,00 and from €12,00 to the rest of the EU.
We use GLS or UPS to deliver most orders and you can usually expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
If you want to order to a country outside of the EU you must use our GBP store (yuyubottle.com) because It is not possible to place an order to a country that is not one of the 27 European Union member states from our EUR store at the moment.
Please see full delivery and returns details at yuyubottle.eu/delivery-and-returns