Warm Worm - Blue YUYU Bottle
Warm Worm Cover and YUYU Bottle Set
YUYU Bottle's snuggly Warm Worms are the friendliest bed buddies in town and ideal for keeping your little one's entire body and toes warm and cosy all night long.
The covers are easy to care for and come in a soft and washable 100% cotton cover. Choose from four playful colours: orange, pink, green, and blue.
Warm-up with your YUYU
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing.
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy.
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YUYU. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
- Help keep you warm and snug in the great outdoors while camping, backpacking, sailing and more.
Cool down with your YUYU
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YUYU around your neck and under your arms to cool your internal body temperature down.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
- Dimensions: L81xW11cm.
- YUYU natural, rubber bottle included.
- Material: Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC), Sri Lankan, Fair Trade Rubber bottle, 100% cotton cover.
- Cover comes with an extra layer that you can fold over the head of the rubber bottle, which can be secured with the velcro patch.
- Requires less than a kettle of water to fill up (less than 1 litre). For full instructions, head to our FAQ page.
The Warm Worm YUYU Bottle does not come with a wearable strap feature.
If you are going to switch between hot and cold use, it is strongly advised to purchase a separate bottle from our Accessories page to prolong the use of the YUYU rubber bottle.
All YUYU long hot water bottle covers (except for the Cashmere Collection) are machine washable at 30°C.
- Wash with like colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
For additional care instructions, click here.
Before each use, check to make sure there are no damages (ex. punctures, splitting…etc.) to your YUYU rubber bottle.
To check for any leaks, fill cold or lukewarm water into the YUYU rubber bottle. If you notice that your YUYU rubber bottle is leaking, stop use immediately.
To replace your YUYU rubber bottle, head to the Accessories page.
When not in use
When not in use, keep your YUYU Bottle empty of water and stored in a cool, dry, dark place. We recommend hanging the bottle upside down with the stopper off so that the bottle stays dry inside. Please make sure that the bottle is kept away from direct exposure to sunlight.
For more info on how to care for your cover and YUYU Bottle, head to the Care Instructions page.
We aim to process all orders within 1 working day of when the order is placed. Please note that this does not include English bank or public holidays, or weekends.
The UK's exit from the EU has meant that trading between the UK and EU countries has become more difficult and expensive. As we are a British company, we wanted to find a solution for our customers in the EU, and have therefore opened a warehouse in Germany.
Delivery prices are calculated based on the delivery address and what you order. Delivery within Germany starts at €6,00 and from €12,00 to the rest of the EU.
We use GLS or UPS to deliver most orders and you can usually expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days.
If you want to order to a country outside of the EU you must use our GBP store (yuyubottle.com) because It is not possible to place an order to a country that is not one of the 27 European Union member states from our EUR store at the moment.
Please see full delivery and returns details at yuyubottle.eu/delivery-and-returns